1) What is the difference between duty leather and dress leather?
Dress leather is a softer style of leather typical of your everyday wallets. Duty leather is a hard shell casing. Duty leather is a more durable leather but is limited in styles of wallets when compared to dress leather.
2) What if I don’t see my badge cut out or a holster for my weapon listed?
Call, email or fax us with the information and we will search our manufactures’ data base. Or send a trace or scan of your badge to us.
3) What is the standard processing time on orders?
All orders are normally shipped within 48 hours (on in stock items) upon receipt. Custom made and specialty items are usually shipped within 7 to 14 business days upon receipt. If there are any unusual delays you will be notified within 24 hours of receipt of your order so you can decide how you would like to proceed with your order.
4) How can I check the status of my order?
At any time after an order is placed you may call or fax us directly with an inquiry. Or you may email us at email@example.com . You will have a reply within 24 hours or sooner!
5) What is the difference between nylon, basket weave high gloss and clarino?
Basket weave is a design imprinted into the leather of many of our products. Nylon is a very durable cloth material in a woven-like style. Clarino and High Gloss both have a very shiny coat to the leather. It gives it a patent leather type of finish .
Copyright © 2015 J & J Uniform Accessories. All rights reserved.